Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fellowship with God

In my devotion time today, the Lord gave me this word: 

Son, welcome today. I bless you today. As you sense my presence, know that I bring security, safety, and my love extended to you and to your family. I direct you by my Word and by my Spirit. As you hear my words, you understand that I often give meanings that are in the natural. But there is always a spiritual component. I use comparisons and analogies, so that you can understand in the natural, the spiritual truths that are unlocked for those who seek Me. This space is "reserved" for those who come to Me and wait upon Me. I delight to give understanding, and my wisdom to those who ask in faith. Don't doubt, just believe. You will see amazing things with your natural eyes in the days to come. It is my great joy to give you the Kingdom. Walk in Kingdom authority. Walk in Kingdom humility. These characteristics are part of my nature which I give to you as part of my endowment of Grace. Be clothed with righteousness. You are a son in whom I am pleased. I see you for what you are in your heart, and what you will be as you grow and mature. Fellowship and intimacy with you are my delight. Walk with Me today. I will lead you and guide you along the path of righteousness.

No comments: